new motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new motor

i have a 1990 with a new top end in motor 0 hours on it refurbished crankcase new intermediate shaft new motor mounts and rebuilt exhaust like new ski hull is in good shape clean title with trailer 1200 obo it is a yamaha wra650d

Sea Doo 96 HX Dual Carbs Hose Routes

Hi. I have acquired a 96 HX with a 720 and dual carbs. Short story is that it was a basket case with nothing connected, etc...I have put it all together although I now possibly have an incorrectly routed hose. The ski will start if I pour premix into the carbs or a little down the spark plug. It will idle until the fule is gone. On (2) occasions it has started without me doing this though. I put an oil pump bypass on it.

Is there supposed to be a hose that runs directly from the carbs to the engine itself? Presently all hoses either are vented out on the hull, to the carbs, to the on/off/res switch, or to the fuel tank. I am still new at this and am learning as I go. Any pictures of how the carb hoses are supposed to be routed in an 96 Hx 720 with dual carbs?

Thanks, Joshua Cole
    In this life if you are in search of happiness it will surely elude you, if you focus on the needs of others, family, and God happiness will find you.

Comment

Re: new motor

Yes you should have one that is the pulse line going to the case.

Comment

Working...
      X