FS: 01 XP New SBT motor and much more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 01 XP New SBT motor and much more

Location: Tampa Florida but can trailered to most of the southeast.

01 XP. Very clean boat.
    Skat 14 vane pump with 3 nozzles plus stock pump.
    Hydro Turf mats.
    Jettrim bow spray guard
    Trigger throttle
    Tiny tach
    Duckbill drains
    Prok air filters and carbs rejet kit
    New sealed battery.
    EZload trailer with new light/wires and new bearings. Spare tire
    Cover in great condition as the ski is garage kept.
    Garmin 12 GPS
    Seadoo tech CD.
    Plus many more: Life jackets, wetsuits, etc.

Now the reason for the new engine: Don't use the ski much this days (new baby). Loaned it to a friend who put cheap gas in it. The gas had water and dirt which clogged the carb filters and then boom. The ski is getting the engine put in as of the day of this message. The carbs are getting rebuilt, gas lines replaced, and fuel tank flushed.

The reason for the sale. Never did use it much since I travel for work, the new baby, and I picked up mountain biking.

The ski will have the full SBT warranty.

Call or e-mail.

Sal
    saarias@yahoo.com
    504 717 9173
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SalDMan; 06-12-2005, 11:33 PM.

Re: FS: 01 XP New SBT motor and much more

Forgot the price:
    $5200.

Comment

Just thought I'd throw in an opinion if you don't mind, but that is one NICE ski. Looks really good Sal. The price is a good deal also. One of the best hulls out there and fast too. Good luck with the sale, who ever gets it will be happy.
      SHOOTER

Comment

Okay then,

$5000

0 Hours on new engine.

1 year no fault warranty.

Comment

Comment

Not quite there just yet. The new SBT engine and the install will set me back $1600 plus. The ski was worth the 5k before the new engine. But if 4K is your ceiling I might have to take the pump out as well as some of the other items. For what is worth, Jet Trendz in the Tampa Bay area are doing the install. They are the same guys that SBT recommends. So they know what they are doing and are doing it right.

Keep them coming though.

Sal

Comment

Sal, didn't you have a 99 or so model XP before that one? I hate to hear about the stock engine biting the dust.

Comment

Ben,

Yes, I had a 2000 xp before this one. It got modded to hell so I decided to start from scratch with what I knew would work. This boar ran great until this happened. Now it has the new engine but it took away my passion. Time to move on.

Sal

Everyone else:
                $5000 OBO

Comment

By the way Ben,

I work in the TN area. My office is in Nashville and I live in Tampa, FL. That is one of the reasons that I don't ride as much. Anyway, if you know anyone in that area that would be interested, I could bring it up there.

Sal

Comment

Originally posted by SalDMan
                    By the way Ben,

I work in the TN area. My office is in Nashville and I live in Tampa, FL. That is one of the reasons that I don't ride as much. Anyway, if you know anyone in that area that would be interested, I could bring it up there.

Sal
                    Sal, I live right down the road in Columbia and ride every weekend at Normandy Lake outside of Shelbyville or Center Hill lake close to Smithville. I just bought an 03 XP Di last Friday and I don't know if I'll keep it or not. It only goes 60 but, it does handle nicely and is really good on gas. It is pretty peppy too but, it can't keep up with my wife's STX-R.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                    X