2 1994 Polaris SL750's w/trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 1994 Polaris SL750's w/trailer

I have 2 1994 Polaris SL750's for sale with 1996 Karavan Trailer.

1st one has about 2.5 hours on brand new motor. I bought it with a blown motor and just put a new motor in it last year. The bike itself only has 106 hours on it and is in very good shape. It does have some impeller noise but it is very smooth on the water. It has only been out twice and had 1 tank of fuel run through it.

2nd one has 56 hours on it. This one is fouling out plugs so it needs tuned I believe. We bought them in 2003 and had no problems with this one at all. I winterized it and then in 2004 it would bog down and die at full throttle. Plugs are very black. I have only had it out once last year and once this year. It ran longer this year but still fouled the plugs. I don't know any good mechanics locally or I would get fixed. I just don't have time to tinker with it.
    Both skis are in very good shape. They were stored outside under a tarp. The 2nd one is a little more faded because previous owner had it docked on the lake for a year or two.

The trailer has new tires in 2004 and was all rewired with new lights in 2004. I also added a wheel to the tongue to make trailer easier to move around.

I am selling everything I have so included is a Polaris manual for the waverunners, original motor to be rebuilt, and 2 brand new fuel pumps that has the 3 outputs from Heeters.

I purchased both waverunners from a private Michigan lake in 2003. We put 17 hours on the 2nd one and only 2.5 hours on the first one in 2 years. I just don't use them enough to keep them.

I am asking $3700. Any questions you can post or email me at kencar@charter.net. I am located in St. Charles, MO which is just outside St. Louis.

Thanks for looking,
    Ken Moser

Re: 2 1994 Polaris SL750's w/trailer

Updated price. Asking $3400.00.

Thanks,
    Ken Moser

Comment

Is there any interest in these? I would prefer to sell them to someone that knows something about them.

Please let me know if you are interested. I need to get them sold. I am picking up a camper tonight and I don't have room for 2 trailers.

Thanks,
      Ken Moser

Comment

Whats your bottom dollar on this setup? I'm in the KC area.

please email me, joe.berns@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X