FS: 99 GTX-RFI (project), 00 GSX-RFI w/Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 99 GTX-RFI (project), 00 GSX-RFI w/Trailer

2 SeaDoos on a tandem trailer. 2000 GSX-RFI in very good condition. 150 hours, new battery. The hull cleaned and shined up very well. The other is a 1999 GTX-RFI with a seized motor. The hull is in average condition for a 6 year old boat with some dock rash and a couple of decals scratched. The seats on both are in good condition, no tears or scratches. They are sitting on a new black 2004 Roadmaster trailer. Diamond plate, tongue jack, recessed lights. I have clear titles and owners manuals for both boats. No covers or any other equipment. $4850.

Using SBT’s instructions, I have removed the motor out of the GTX and have cleaned all of the parts and the bilge. I bought them from my boss (original owner) when he sold his lake house and intended to put a new SBT motor in the GTX but I have no time for the project! Wife says get them out of the garage before winter! Getting the GTX running should be an easy project for someone.

Located in Arlington, Texas. Thought I would give the SBT forum first shot before I list them on eBay in a couple of weeks.

FYI, we are heading to Springfield, Mo on Labor Day and can deliver there or along the way for anyone interested.

I have some high resolution pictures and I’ll take some low resolution ones in the next day or two if anyone wants pictures. Email me at msmith@bass-net.com
Working...
X