95 HX, new SBT motor, Milwaukee, WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 HX, new SBT motor, Milwaukee, WI

'95 Sea Doo HX in excellent condition. New rebuilt SBT motor with only 5 hours on it. New rotary valve. Both carbs rebuilt. UMI steering complete with handlebars, finger throttle and start/stop button. Jet dynamics intake grate. Jet trim seat cover. APE intake and air filer. Oil pump and tank have been removed and converted to pre-mix. The oil pump worked fine when it was removed. Pump, oil tank and all lines will go with ski.

Its in excellent condition. No paint fade. No scratches or paint chips except the hull has one small chip. Always been stored in garage. Never sat outside or in the water. Never in salt water. I'm only the second owner. For sale for a very realistic amount of $1850. Its a great ski and needs absolutely nothing. I only have this one picture right now. I'll get more later.

sold a long time ago, thanks for looking tho
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 95 HX; 06-06-2016, 09:33 AM.

Re: 95 HX, new SBT motor, Milwaukee, WI

That's a good looking Ski! But, just a question. Are you sure that is a 1995? It looks like a 96. The 95 had purple rub rails and gauge pod while the 96 was black (like your picture)
    Dan Solie -
    04 RXP (the "Instigator")
    94 xp (freestyle mods)
    95 xp (faster than the 94)
    JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

Its just a bad picture. The lighting is not very good. It's a 95. The gauge pod, rub rails and dark part of the seat are actually purple. I'll get some better pics.

I adjusted the pic a bit. Maybe this is better

I forgot to add that the ski also has a tiny tach.
      Attached Files

Comment

I'll bump it up to the top one time.
        Last edited by 95 HX; 09-09-2005, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Bump again. Thought it was sold. Guy took it for a test ride and couldn't say enough about how much fun it was. He'd never ridden a HX. Then he calls and says he can't come up with the money.

Comment

I forgot to add that I will include a complete Factory pipe setup (complete pipe, all bolts, hoses, elec water injection, rev limiter, manual) with the ski. So you get the ski, trailer, stock pipe (on ski now) and Factory pipe all for $1850. I'll also include a shop manual and original HX owners manual. Plus I also have extra main and pilot jets of various sizes, all available pop off springs and extra needles and seats. Everything goes for $1850 and if you act right now I'll include a Ginsu knife set valued at over $100 :D
            Last edited by 95 HX; 06-06-2016, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X