02' Yamaha GP800R/trailer 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02' Yamaha GP800R/trailer 4 sale

I really hate doing it but I have to sell my 02' Yamaha GP800R. The ski is in good condition with just a very few scratches in the usual places (under nose). I just installed a new SBT engine with 0 run time. In the process, I also installed an oil blockoff plate. I bought the ski with 48hrs on it and the owner had just installed a set of brand new Yahama factory carbs. The ski now has 80hrs on it but again, the engine is brand spankin' new. Carbs may need slight adjusment as initial take off is sometimes bogged down for a few seconds. I also just installed a brand new battery while installing the engine. All paperwork confirming this can be provided. NADA is $5400... I'm looking for $4500 (and thats with a $1200 engine not including labor). Includes a completely galvanized Shorelander trailer.

Located around the Louisville, KY area

Note; my friend has an 01' 800R and his has 197 original hrs on it and still running strong. (PowerValves are a great thing when properly fixed!)

Re: 02' Yamaha GP800R/trailer 4 sale

I need to sell my ski, Please make me an offer.... All will be considered. You will be getting a great watercraft. Thanks:emoticont

Comment

Working...
    X