Flow valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow valve

Bill I have received a jetinetics pop-off pressure valve that shuts off the water supply to my waterbox at idle. On my 95 HX where exactly does it go? At the outlet side of my head the waterline T's off. The line that T's off I think goes to my waterbox but I can't get my hand to where it goes to be sure.I have a factory pipe installed also if that makes a difference.
    matt

Matt,

Didnt I just answer the same question you sent to my personal e-Mail ?

I am not steering you wrong friend, my set-up is very similer to yours and that is where the valve goes......

David
    DAVID_HX_XP_RX-DI

Comment

Matt,

buddy thanks for all your help in hooking me up with curt, he has helped me out alot lately, I got rid of the XP and got the HX. Also just to let you know if David told you something it is probably right, he has guided me through alot of stuff and it has help tremendously, if he lived closer I would love to sit down and pick his brain for a day or two.

Jeff

Comment

Matt,
        The valve is to be installed between the high pressure line (any HP line will do)and the brass fitting on the waterbox.
        Using the outlet line is OK if it has the oem restrictor type fitting at the hull exit to maintain water pressure.

The valves are designed to be linear with RPM. As the RPM increases, the water pressure rises, pushing against the spring in the valve and allowing water to cool the muffler and the exhaust hoses that exit the hull.
        Bill O'Neal WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Matt,
          The valve is to be installed between the high pressure line (any HP line will do)and the brass fitting on the waterbox.
          Using the outlet line is OK if it has the oem restrictor type fitting at the hull exit to maintain water pressure.

The valves are designed to be linear with RPM. As the RPM increases, the water pressure rises, pushing against the spring in the valve and allowing water to cool the muffler and the exhaust hoses that exit the hull.
          Bill O'Neal WCM
          <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com" target="_blank">www.watercraftmagic.com</a>

Comment

Working...
          X