Ride Plate for Polaris SLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Plate for Polaris SLX

Which ride plate should I buy? The OP racing or the ocean? I live in Texas and mainly ride at the local lakes that have some choppy water. I really want to stop the porposing (sp)?.. when two people ride.

Re: Ride Plate for Polaris SLX

If you want to stop the porpoising the only thing that's going to do it is a longer plate like the OP...Everybody i know that has tried one for rougher conditions has absolutely loved it...
    00 SLX<br />03 SVT F-150

Comment

You want the OP Ocean plate...I had the same problem with porposing and this eliminated it for me...and it did not slow me down any. Actually, the Racing plate is exactly the same as the Ocean plate but it's just a few inches shorter...you can actually cut down the Ocean plate to make yourself the Racing plate if you ever wanted to.
      Top End - A great place to be!
      00' SLX
      00' SLH
      98' SLTX

Comment

My buddy will possibly be selling one of those plates and a texas watercross grate. I could not beleve how much better that grate worked over the R&D one...night and day. If he desides to part it out he will also have a TDR waterbox, Worx Sponsons, billet steering setup (not USI but is nicer) with usi bars, finger throttle, and the carb adaptor. Keep watching the parts for sale forum on this site...
        97 SPX built to go fast, and jump...What YOU got?

Comment

Working...
        X