No announcement yet.

Mods for a 94 XP - Bill suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mods for a 94 XP - Bill suggestions?

70? he is dreaming. Those RXX's ran 66-67 mph on their best day on perfectly flat water. I should know, I had one.

BTW, SD claims the top end bearings in the RXX motor should be changed every 25 hours. Are you up to that chore every third weekend of riding ?

I sold mine last winter for $5000.00

The dealer is giving you what is called an "overallowance" for your trade of almost $2000.

Around here, no dealer I know of would even consider a trade-in on any pwc older than around 5 years, no matter what conditin it is in. They will take them on trade, but in reality they would be giving about $100-$200 maximum if you take away the overallowance.

To answer your other question, 2 bolts.

If you really want that RXX, offer him at least $1000 dollars less than he is asking. If he says no, walk.
    Bill O'Neal, owner of Watercraft Magic in Glendora California, www.watercraftmagic.com

Comment

Thanks Bill.
      skimanic@wolf-ridge.net
      "94 XP"
      Wolf-Ridge.Net

Comment

Just FYI the difference between a 657 and 657X is about 2MPH. Add another 3-4 for a 717. It's not any kind of huge difference.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Hey Mike, I sold my XP last weekend and picked up a 99 GP 1200 Yamaha Monday. I only gave 2900 for it. It's not in as good of condition as my XP was but its mechanically sound. You have got to ride one of these things man they are a blast. It is a whole different ride than the xp but its a lot bigger ski. The xp will outhandle it and can be thrown around a lot easier but when ya drop the hammer on the gp it is a blast. Check one out,you'll like it. As far as cosmetics go, like the song says she ain't good lookin but she sure can play...
          Attached Files

Comment

if your 94xp is in good running condition and paid for, id just keep it. maybe you have a groupk sleeper done to it and dont know it yet. you'll never sell it or trade it in for what its worth, or what a jet ski is worth to me. my skis are worth more to me than anyone is willing to pay for them. of coarse money talks but i dont think anyone is that stupid to buy what i got for top dollar. i would just enjoy what you have and if it really is that fast then, keep it running with the best of them.
            cameron "da river rat"<br />3x pro runabout 720 engine blower!<br />(jetskianist~adictionist~modificationist)

Comment

Working...
            X