Miller 920 question for bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller 920 question for bill

Hi Bill hope you can help me out, I just bought what is meant to be a miller ve 920 but it has seperate barrels and i thought the ve had a mono block, it has rave valves and "920 MRC00 0054 W PH2" stamped on the side of the barrels. Its also running a miller twin spark head .The reason im asking is i need to get some new "o" rings for the head thay are in the domes on this head and not in the top off sleeve as normal i was also after the squish gap if poss
    Many thanks peter

Re: Miller 920 question for bill

Peter,
    You have a Miller 920 SS motor. It is not a VE clyinder.

The reason the orings are in the domes is because there is not enough room to put them into the sleeves when you have an 89mm bore sleeve in what was orginally an 82mm hole. The head bolts would be in the oring grooves.

Those orings are available from Mc Master-Carr Supply. They are made of Vitron.

The Squish gap needs to be .065

Bill
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Re: Miller 920 question for bill

Hey Bill thanks for the quick reply thats GREAT! have you got a number for master-car supply, i live in the uk and it'll be hard for me to get it here.
      Or can i get them from Watercraft magic
      You'ev put my mind at rest that it's a real miller motor
      just as a matter of intrest whats the performance differance between the ss and an origenal ve

Comment

Working...
      X