This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clean Up Oil For The Engine

I work in marketing in the oil industry. I've seen some new lube technology that takes really dirty 2 Cycle engines parts and restores them to virtually new condition (of course not adding worn metal back!). It also adds significant performance back by reducing friction and increasing power. Certainly, these are great benefits. I would like to get your view(s) on what is more important so that you might use this. It will come out hopefully! from a couple of major OEM and oil marketers.

Drop me a quick reply with your letter or better yet take the POLL! I am trying to figure out how I can bring this out to everyone and customize it to meet your needs. It really seems to work on all 2 Cycle engines, size independent, Manufacturer independent...so pretty general. SO YOU can help design this product...

THANKS FOR PARTICPATING in this new way of designing lubes...
    Restore my 2 Cycles engines performance to new
    100.00%
    Increase the horsepower
    0.00%
    Extend the life of the engine
    0.00%
    Cleaner has to be better
    0.00%
    Saves Fuel
    0.00%
    Reduces Smoke
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: New Clean Up Oil For The Engine

That doesn't really make sense.

the only parts that would be effected are the bearings, and the rings - nothing else is in wear contact.

With bearings, they either work or they don't - they don't get 'dirty' in any way, nor inhibit performance at all. If they are bad, the engine has damage and simply needs to be rebuilt.

Rings also don't get 'dirty' whatsoever. The ring to cylinder seal has only to do with the metal to metal contact - the better the mesh, the better the compression. The oil simply needs to be of proper grade to keep viscosity, and as you (should) know, 2 strokes constantly use new supplies of oil, so there is also no concern over 'dirt'. The rings and cylinders themselves also have no issues with staying 'clean'. If there is any issue, it is from damage, and parts need to be replaced.

Without you giving specific details about what you are talking about, I'd say you don't have a grasp on these engine's operation.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I don't have the images to show. However, we have taken apart engines that have had significant deposits, varnish, and sludge; then run the formulation in the engine and re-examined. The power output went up significantly, start up's were easier, etc. Yes, no one can add metal back, but the inside of the 2T or 2Cycle engines were metallic and the performance is great. This technology will be marketed by a MAJOR OEM and Oil Marketer. What I am looking for is the benefits people would like so we can adjust the product to give them what they want and not what we think is important. It works.

Comment

By the way, the product page on this (this IS your site right?) is a bunch of non-sense: http://www.lubrizol.com/SmallEngine/default.asp

Comment

Originally posted by japc
          I don't have the images to show. However, we have taken apart engines that have had significant deposits, varnish, and sludge; then run the formulation in the engine and re-examined. The power output went up significantly, start up's were easier, etc. Yes, no one can add metal back, but the inside of the 2T or 2Cycle engines were metallic and the performance is great. This technology will be marketed by a MAJOR OEM and Oil Marketer. What I am looking for is the benefits people would like so we can adjust the product to give them what they want and not what we think is important. It works.
          You clearly don't have a comprehension of 2 strokes. Your sales pitch here is only relavent to 4 strokes. I suggest you talk to 2 stoke mechanics and ask them to educate you before you go public and tell people that 2 strokes have deposits, varnish and sludge.

This thread is closed. I don't know if this is just spam or what, but it's BS no matter what.

Comment

BTW everyone this guy isn't from Fairfax, VA, he's posting from :

Search ARIN WHOIS for: 165.129.2.15
            OrgName: The Lubrizol Corporation
            OrgID: THELUB
            Address: 29400 Lakeland Blvd
            City: Wickliffe
            StateProv: OH
            PostalCode: 44092

Comment

Working...
            X