This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet ski mechanic

looking for a mechanic in Connecticut. Anyone know of one?

Re: jet ski mechanic

I'm not officially a mechanic, but i can do pretty much anything on the side. Where in CT are you and what kind of work are you looking to have done?

Comment

i am in west haven and have a 2- 98 gp1200's. one has a new sbt motor i just installed but the carbs are giving me a hard time so they need to be tuned and made sure the machine is running correctly not to lean, this machine is stock. And the other one i just purchased and it needs a new crank and pistons so i will be doing that but has many aftermarket parts and will need someone to connect and make sure everything is right on the machine. Also was told that the machine may have aftermarket heads and can not take pump gas, need someone to id if that is true. where are you from?

Comment

Carbs are no problem for me. The The other one i could assemble but you would need to take care of things like boring the cyl's ect.

I am in north jersey, 5 minutes from the TZ bridge. I can PM you my phone # if you want to talk. Let me know.

_ mike

Comment

yeah let me get your number and if i cant find someone in CT i will give you a call

Comment

there used to be a shop in wallingford on rte 5 near the north haven town line . i'll look for the # and post it if i can find it

Comment

Libbys Yamaha New Haven
              http://libbysmotoworld.com/

Comment

libby's is great with stock skies and if you want to pay top dollar($78hr) and to be honest i know to many people that are not satisified with the work. Plus if you have any aftermarket parts that need fixing or adjustment forget about it. thanks anyway

Comment

called "wallingford powersports" a while back and they said "they are too busy with skidoos" and that i would have to wait till summer, they also asked "why would i want to fix it now when i cant even use it". After that question i will not be calling them again.

Comment

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
                    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
                    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
                    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X