650 sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 650 sx

i am getting my 91 650 sx ready for summer and i was wondering what the best bang for the buck products there are avalible out here for my ski it is bone stock right now.

How fast do you want to go? A 42mm Keihin will bolt up to your intake manifold,reed stuffers, Send you head out to get it milled to 175-180psi(pump gas safe) Check ebay for an exhaust system-Factory Pipe, Coffman, Westcoast are all good pipes. I would invest in a aftermarket ride plate, intake grate, and an SS impeller. And the list goes on...

Comment

Before you do any performance mods check your compression. Also you could check aquasports.net for a sleeper kit(alot of good info on that site)

Comment

i have some parts on hand for your 650sx. jetlyne scoop grates, new in pakage, 10.00. mariner extended ride plates, new in pakage. 50.00. these both greatly help with handling, and keeping your pump loaded for better accelleration ect. i also have pole springs, new in pakage 25.00. copper head gaskets new 15.00, jetlyne racing reeds, new 30.00/set. all parts + ship. give me an email with a list of the parts your interested in. i can send pics if you like. also don't forget a good prop. give dave at impros a call. tell him i sent you, thanks and good luck with your ski. zig
        www.radracing@aol.com
        please visit my link with pics of my many parts for sale

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/radracingpics/my_photos

email radracingpwc@aol.com

Comment

Working...
        X