12F/where to get a good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12F/where to get a good deal

the wife and i went to all the kawasaki dealerships in jacksonville, fl today and the cheapest F12 i found was a little over 10K out the door with trailer. i read thru the boards and some guys have gotten them for a lot cheaper. i can wheel and deal pretty good but these guys wouldnt budge. do any of you guys know where i can get a better price within a 3-4 hour drive from jax? thanks in advance.

Re: 12F/where to get a good deal

In Pennsylvania they are selling the Kawasakis and SeaDoo GTX 4tec for $8000 which could likely be negotiated down. I bet the 10k GTX could be had for $7500

Your best bet is to get something were it gets cold because they like to blow out stock in Aug-Sept.

Comment

I got my STX-15F out the door, taxes and 5 year warranty $10,400 And thats the 15F.So, with that in mind, the 12F will run you about $8,900 and $9,400. And that is from Kawasaki of St.Petersburg FL. (727)521-4626

Good Hunting
      JB

Comment

Originally posted by SX-R800
        I got my STX-15F out the door, taxes and 5 year warranty $10,400 And thats the 15F.So, with that in mind, the 12F will run you about $8,900 and $9,400. And that is from Kawasaki of St.Petersburg FL. (727)521-4626

Good Hunting
        was that including the trailer?

Comment

I had a trailer all ready.... Add about $350 to $450 or they mite make you a better deal... I have gotten 2 skis from them and next year will make it 3 skis. I know the owner's son and all the good boys over there at Kawasaki..
          Let know what you want to do. ( if anything ) I can drop a name if you like..?
          If you want,I can talk to them for you? Just let me know what all you want....
          ( Trailer,4 year warranty, ext. )
          JB

Comment

Originally posted by SX-R800
            I had a trailer all ready.... Add about $350 to $450 or they mite make you a better deal... I have gotten 2 skis from them and next year will make it 3 skis. I know the owner's son and all the good boys over there at Kawasaki..
            Let know what you want to do. ( if anything ) I can drop a name if you like..?
            If you want,I can talk to them for you? Just let me know what all you want....
            ( Trailer,4 year warranty, ext. )
            could you give me their number? i would like to talk to them before i go thru with this deal. thanks

Comment

Get FX140 HO w/ trailer $9600 exclude taxes tag title....

Comment

Just bought a 12F on friday. 8399 out the door with trailer and cover. had it out saturday and it is the quietest ski i have ever ridden.... This is in Griffin Ga.

Comment

Working...
                X