zxi 1100 engine swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zxi 1100 engine swap

Can you drop in the ultra 150 engine in zxi 1100, are they basicaly the same same bigger bore? What All will I need . Just got this this could not pass up the price and i am sure it won't be fast enough. Thanks

Re: zxi 1100 engine swap

They are way different. The 150 engine lays over and the exhaust comes over the top with the carbs over it. I thing it would be hard to get it to work. Plust the hull would be way overpowered and unstable at speed but fun.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

LOL absolutely nothing is even remotely similar! The 1100 is a bored 900, perhaps that is what you are thinking of. No you cannot do that swap easily, it would be 100% custom work.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Ok thanks, just getting back in and had not done my home work yet. Guess i will pump this one up as mush as possible thanks .

Comment

you can get a zxi pretty fast, I know back in the day when the ultra 1st came out there were a few zxi that could run with stock ultras
          It will take some cash, but look into Group K or aquasports. I think it would be easier to fit 2 1100 engines in that zxi then a Kawi 1200
          Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
          2002-1100STX DI
          2004-15F
          2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

Working...
          X