Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 Zxi Sponsons

Hi

I have been reading through this site and seen WORX sponsons and Beach House sponsons mentioned as methods to enhance the handling characteristics of the Zxi, I was wondering which brand is better for a craft that will also be ridden by my mother occasionally, as it is now, shes afraid to get on plane, because it's fairly uncontrolable in the chop at speed.

Also, will the sponsons help stop the craft from jumping out of the water on just about every little wave it hits? I love the power and the speed, but some days I just want to cruise around at say 30-40, and you can't even sit it starts to jump so badly.

Thanks for your guys input...

Dan

01 1100Zxi

Re: 1100 Zxi Sponsons

Get a set of sponsons and a loader type intake grate it will help keep the rear of the ski sucked sown to the water. It will also handel like on rails. Either one works well.
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

I added a set of Worx sponsons and an extended turn nozzle on mine last year and it made a night and day difference in the handling. Totally different ski.

Comment

where did u get your worx sponsons, I have been looking for some everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by cleetus
          where did u get your worx sponsons, I have been looking for some everywhere.
          I believe Dennis Kirk has them.

Comment

Working...
          X