Kawi flywheel puller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawi flywheel puller

Anyone out there have a source for a Kawi flywheel puller? I've had one on back order for about 6 weeks with my supplier and no ship date. John BoatWerks

Re: Kawi flywheel puller

You'll just have to call around to different dealers or checkou places online. Kawai is the only source. Try parkeryamaha.com buykawasaki.com and all the dealers in your area.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

do you have a harbor freight in your area? if not... check out their website... you can pick up pullers there and they are cheap price wise
      Don

Comment

you can rent tools from autozone for free, leave a deposit with a credit card....

you need three long bolts to bolt the puller to the flywheel, tighten the center forcing screw and smack the center forcing screw, then tighten the screw and smack it again, repeat....

Comment

kawasaki requires a special puller that screws into the center of the magneto not your run of the mill puller .

Comment

The Kaw 900/1100 used a special tool only avalible from Kaw..

The others use a special puller avalible from Parts Unlimited or Wester Powersports.
            Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Comment

Try atlantic jet sports, www.atlanticjetsports.com they have them on there online store. i got one through them for my 750 and got in 2 days!!, great people there!!!!:emoticont

Comment

Doesn't an M18 x 1.5 bolt do the trick?

Comment

The bolt will work on everything except the 900-1100 motors. They require a different puller. $56.99 in Dennis Kirk catalog.
                  WATERCRAFT SERVICES. PROVIDING THE RESIDENTS OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS WITH QUALITY WORK ON THEIR PWC AT A FAIR PRICE.

Comment

A while back MAC tools had a powersports catalog out and the had some watercraft tools in it. If you have access to a dealer that might be worth checking out.
                    Hope this helps.
                    If Harley Davidson built an airplane - would you fly on it?

Comment

Working...
                    X