Kawasaki 650 sc fuel economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki 650 sc fuel economy

I have a 1991 Kawasaki 650 sc (side by side) jet ski that runs perfect, exept for the fact that it is a big gas guzzler. It takes all the fun out of it. It has a new carb (blue). Any Help?

Re: Kawasaki 650 sc fuel economy

Hey ah hate to tell ya but I have an 90 650 Ts and it drinks gas as well. According to the book and Id have to find it but will if need be. This sucker of mine and I think yours is like mine. Can drink your entire tank in about an hour at full throttle. Wich is why Ive noticed I get about 3 hrs on mine coz I usaully hanging around the 1/2 throttle position most of the time. Its sad but true. Small tank and ineficent motor leads to less time between refills. Now if these things only ran on water:emoticonn

Comment

well, its prob. better then having a 14 gal tank and using that in 1 1/2-2 hours:(

Comment

That is the funnyist :emoticonl thing I've ever read. Good on ya!:emoticonc
        Originally posted by daveseviltwin
        Hey ah hate to tell ya but I have an 90 650 Ts and it drinks gas as well. According to the book and Id have to find it but will if need be. This sucker of mine and I think yours is like mine. Can drink your entire tank in about an hour at full throttle. Wich is why Ive noticed I get about 3 hrs on mine coz I usaully hanging around the 1/2 throttle position most of the time. Its sad but true. Small tank and ineficent motor leads to less time between refills. Now if these things only ran on water:emoticonn

Comment

Working...
        X