Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Performance Engineering still in business??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Engineering still in business??

I called the numbers listed on the web site, shop and fax lines have been disconnected... i left a message on James' cell phone. Are they still in busniess:emoticonr

Re: Performance Engineering still in business??

I know James was going through some tuff times in his personal life. He may have closed up for a bit to take a break.
    Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
    2002-1100STX DI
    2004-15F
    2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

that sucks

Comment

I recently purchased an impeller, received on July 1st from him. But I also have an email in to him that he hasn't responded to in a while.

I also will be disappointed if he's out of business.

Comment

Found this on one of the forums on his website-

"As of June 19th, 2005 I have decided to close down the shop for an indefinate amount of time.

I will no longer be selling any parts or staged kits.

I will continue to sell our custom impellers and will continue to offer the proven D1/D2 and D3 exhaust system modifications for Kawasaki STX-R, Ultra and STX-15F but other than that, I am essentially closing down for awhile to take some personal time off. The last few months have really taken a big toll on my personal life and I need to take some time off to clear my head.

I will have the Kawasaki 1200 tuning manual completed and ready to sell by August. This will be the most useful information you can find anywhere from anyone for any price regarding the Kawasaki STX-R and Ultra 150 watercraft.

I will be taking down the P.E. website but I will leave the forums up to answer questions and to give updates on future projects.

Best Regards,

James Crone @ Performance Engineering "

Comment

that does suck, that's a big loss for the kawi community.... but i hope everything's alright with him and his kin...

Comment

Working...
            X