650 sx fuel system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 650 sx fuel system

whats is all included in a fuel system on this thing, is there supposed to ba a primer ball or a pump, any ida on where i can see a diagram on it ? pls help

Re: 650 sx fuel system

www.buykawasaki.com has online microfiche
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

tried that and they never seem to work

Comment

worked for me, here is diagram
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
        Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't talking about you

Comment

really, here it is

Comment

don't know why I can't include the diagram. I saved it from the kawasaka site in my pictures and them uploaded it with my reply. Has worked ok for other pics I have included. Oh well.

If you go to the kawa site click on owner info, diagrams then fill in model info then parts diagrams then fuel tank and it shows all the components. If you save it to your computer you can open it up and zoom in on various parts.

I find it helps to print the diagram then look at the part names and write them next to the parts on your printed sheet. helps to identify and remember the various parts.

Comment

foumd a diagram and there is neither a ball or a pump, so now what do i do remove the ball?

Comment

Working...
              X