01 Kawasaki 1100 DI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 Kawasaki 1100 DI

I finaly got the sowtware in from Kawasaki to connect to my laptop. Foun that the center injector is engized all the time and that is why it will not start because of the constant load on the electrical system.

Has anyone seen this before?
    Providing mobile JetSki service to the Charlotte / Lake Wylie area.

Re: 01 Kawasaki 1100 DI

If it is energised all of the time I would think that would be a problem with the fuel injector driving circut in the EMM.
    Paul

2001-Level 2 Ultra 150
    2002-1100STX DI
    2004-15F
    2002-30' Baja Outlaw

Comment

I't is energized all the time so I am going to test the output of the control box without the wire harness. If it is still that way then Maybe I can pull the box apart and repair it. It may just be a transistor that went bad.

Comment

Those injectors rarly fail. It's normaly the EMM. Did you perform a static test on the injector's? How did you gt the cable and sofware? Thats a dealer only item...

Comment

Help I have an 01 stxdi i have burnt number 3 twice now and have instaled a new sbt p now it skips and misses all the time. Cant stand to ride it anymore.

comprestion is down from day one, i hoped that brake in would seat the rings. and can not get it over 5500 rpm in the water.

Comment

The cable and software are not a dealer only item and anyone should be able to purchase them from and kawasaki dealer. It did take Kaw over three months to send the software since it was on back order at the time.

Statis test does fail on #2 since it is stuck in the on position all the time.

The customer brought his other ski and I am going to swap computers from one to the other to make sure it is the computer before I order one for it.

Comment

You must have a fuel delivery problem and need to have it checked. I would think that either the 45V is low and not provideing enough power to the injectors or the #3 injector has a bad connection or is cloged or failing.

Comment

hey dank It seems like you have delt with these alot. Im about 2 hours south of you, and if I dont get this thing srtaightend out soon i was thinking about driving up your way and drop it off. That is if you have the time and want the job.

Comment

Sounds good. I have two others here now one works and the other has the
                  #2 injector problem. I was waiting for the weather to clear a little before I swaped the computers to see if that is the problem. Give me a call if you want to drop it off. 704-560-1276

Comment

there was a problem with some of the fuel pumps in the DI's as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X