No Gas Comming Out Of The Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gas Comming Out Of The Jets

i have a set of keihnin carbs that i just installed and now when i went to start the ski the primers got it firing then i noticed that the jets are letting no gas come out just runs on the primer and then dies what could be wrong they were just rebuilt. its a set of 38mm i belive HELPPPPPPPPP.

Re: No Gas Comming Out Of The Jets

Here is what you do...

Place the palm of your hand over one carbs throat to completely seal it off from any air and hit the start button for 3 seconds. Then repeat to the other carb for 3 seconds.

Then try and start it normally.

You just need to use your compression to suck fuel through the circuits in the dry carb.
    <b>________________________________________
    Not as good as I once was
    But I'm good once, as I ever was!

Retired 7x, Region 5 stand-up Champion</b>

Comment

Maybe you have the fuel lines reversed? Pulse line disconnected? Needles and seats are stuck shut? Any of those will cause a problem like your problem.
      Bill O'Neal <br>
      WCM
      <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

how much suction should the pulse line have i placed my finger over it and it just seams to be pushing air out. should their be a strong suction from the hose or no. could the fuel pump be bad

Comment

also when i placed my hand over the carb it dident feel like their was much suction mabye i just dident have a good seal but i will try that again. also the drain valve on the motor could that be keeping the motor from gaining pressure?

Comment

also i just tryed the hand over the carb and it starts to run with my hand over one and then i let my hand off of the carb and it runs for about a second and then it dies.

Comment

Try it again, after making sure all your fuel lines are connected to the right places.

Do it to both carbs!

Each cylinder is a separate engine when you have multiple carbs.
              <b>________________________________________
              Not as good as I once was
              But I'm good once, as I ever was!

Retired 7x, Region 5 stand-up Champion</b>

Comment

Working...
              X