750 piston delema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750 piston delema

ok this small pin big pin crap is frustrating! i have a 95 750ss SBT told me if i have 10 bolts around the reed case it's a small pin, 12 it's a big. I have the 12, now when i go and look for pistons in this case WSM they say 92-95ss is a small 96-up big, WTF lol can you steer me in the right direction

Re: 750 piston delema

I can't control what another company lists. Our instructions are correct in this matter.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Im stuck on stupid, what threw me off was the reed block itself has 6 holes in it and that's why i thought a had a big pin, looking at my case there is 5 i don't know why my reed block has 6 holes. Do they use the same one in the big pin models?

Thanks for your repley.

Comment

Now you know why we 'SPECIFICALLY' tell you to look at the case, not the intake manifold.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

like i said stupid!!! I just want to get my ski rebuilt so i can ride!

Thanks

Comment

Hello jetracer800I just got my bored cylinder back today for my 750 SS. I can not wait to start the rebuild process. The shop ordered me an entire top end rebuild kit for my 95 Ski. I just hope I can get it running with no interuptions.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X