03' ultra 130 di no spark and no fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03' ultra 130 di no spark and no fuel

i just got this jet ski from a my aunt it doesnt run it only has 38 hours on it and has been in a garge all its life. it turns over just fine i even put a booster pack to help. i know that they are very voltage sensitive im a mercury outboard tech. so i know how the fuel inj. sys. works perty well.
    i have no spark using my spark tester at 7/16 gap. i took the incoming and out going fuel lines off there is no fuel comming out and i dont hear the fuel pump turning on, it has a half a tank of new gas in it, i removed the old gas in the tank it did not smell that bad but i dont like old fuel,does the fuel pump turn on when the key is turned on or is it when you start cranking it? if so can it be the cps and whats the ohms spec or any other test i can do on it?can it be that emm?or any ideas? i dont have a trailer so its hard for me to take it to the dealership.thanks
    Last edited by Technical Support; 06-26-2009, 04:23 PM.

Re: 03' ultra 130 di no spark and no fuel

I am not a mech. but I am having problems with my '02 ultra 130. The fuel pump comes on when the engine is cranking.

Comment

Re: 03' ultra 130 di no spark and no fuel

You should pick up the factory repair manual, it will have an out line on troubleshooting the injection and electrical.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X