Water inside engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water inside engine

Hi, I just got a kawasaki 750 ZXI and a Yamaha 1100. Those are my first ones ever. So, when I flushed them I left the water running while the engine was off. Now I got water inside the motor. They still running but I'm concern......What should I do?

Please help!

Thanks,
    Gil

Re: Water inside engine

It isent that mutch of a deal.

Doesent it drain out by its self?

Of you want to get all of it out, just start the engine for a few seconds on land. You will see the water comming out and than its cleared. Just do that dont run the engine for a long time without cooling!

Correct me if someone thinks different.

Greetings,

Comment

Thanks, I got it.
      But now I got another problem... Last time I took the Kawasaki out on the water it stop running. It had gas in the fuel tank, but no gas in the filter. I refuel it and nothing happened, then few day latter the filter show a little gas in it. It runs good in land, but I'm concern if I take it on the water it will stop running again. On the Yamaha the fuel filter looks almost full of fuel, however on the Kawasaki I just see a little bit of fuel in it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
      Gil

Comment

Hi Gil,

I dont know the ski you have but mostly the basic's are the same. You have to look at the fuel intake system and if thair is not a clog? in the lines ore something.

It could be that the system requiers a vaccum pressure for a feul release valve. A vaccum hose is connected to youre intake, maby you can suck on it and it could release the membrane.

I alsow read about a feal pomp on newer ski's so that could be an issue.

Lets see if SBT will respond.

Greetings,

Comment

Working...
        X