kawasaki 750ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki 750ss

Ok guys i need your help...My jet ski will run fine for about 5 min then just starts bogging down and looses all power.You can let it set about 5 min and it will fire right back up and start out good ,but does the same thing agian.You can hook it up to the water hose at home and it runs good...It has got good water pressure coming out the side discharge..anyone that has any imput will be a big help.....Thanks

Re: kawasaki 750ss

This is the same thing that happened to my brother in laws ski. It turned out that the engine wasn't getting enough oil and it would run fine and then tighten up and loose power. He kept trying it and ruined the engine. I would premix the oil in the gas and try it. Also when it slows down shut it off and check the plugs to see if they are the right color. They should be tan or light brown.

Budman

Comment

Thanks ... did he leave his oiler hooked up ...if so will it not be running to rich if you premix the oil and gas??

Comment

Unfortunately he didn't get to try this. The mechanic at the dealer told him he should have tried it. But it was to late the engine was toast. I think he meant to put some premix in and leave the oiler hooked up. If it smokes a lot then the oiler is working. If it runs fine and doesn't tighten up then there is an oil problem. My kawasaki 750st is the opposite the longer you ride the richer the oil mixture gets. It starts smoking after about 30 minutes. I am going to switch both of mine to premix. Let me know if this helps.

Budman

Comment

Working...
        X