Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 STXDi problem, need some help.

Hi,

My Jet ski has run for 144hrs with no problems till now. On the last run out, the engine developed performance loss and started spluttering / missfiring with eratic RPM fluctuation when it is at full power, if I drop to below 40 rpm it runs ok.

I changed the oil to Synthetic and put new sparks, but still the same. They told me it could be a one coil, injector or maybe the oil pump.

I need some help or maybe a good tech. that has the KODIAG Software and could help me whit this near the Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud or Melbourne. I always service my ski, so I am still in the option to buy the software, cable and book to do the job. i have the service manual.

I don't want to use it until I find the problem.

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated!

RED

Re: 1100 STXDi problem, need some help.

Hi, People

I still waiting for some help or any advice from a good technician that can help me.

I look in to the sparks an d the middle (#2) it look a little bit shinny (like running rich fuel). I interchange the coils to discard any open coil, but after 25 minutes running stil the same and theres no difference on the sparks.

I been thinking it could be the EMM, since the display doesn't indicate any problem (Ex. Eng).

Any advice will be appreciated.

Comment

Re: 1100 STXDi problem, need some help.

Still looking for the problem!!!!!!

Any help will be appreciated.

Red

Comment

Working...
      X