Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zxi 1100

Hey everyone whats going on

I had a 99 ultra 150 last year that I sold. I bought a 2000 zxi 1100..It has a rebuilt engine that was put in last year with about 40 hours on it. It runs good and sounds great. I havent rode the ski yet though. I was wondering how people like this ski. I cant find many youtube vids of it so I was wondering what some feedback of this jetski would be. Any info would be cool and any upgrades that should be done I would like to know. I will be getting sponsons if needed. Also I was wondering which intake would be good for choppy ocean riding. I hope it has a better ride then the ultra. That ultra was all over the water and a horrible ride. Hopefully I wont get thrown off this zxi doing about 50 like I did last summer on the ultra. Anyway Thanks for the info

James

Re: Zxi 1100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9SeNooABHs

Comment

I like my zxi 1100 when it wants to run right- its super fast and with all the mods it sound:emoticonss sick-- I piss off alot of fisherman on the river!

Comment

b4odash, if you have a stock ski make sure you run the kawasaki oil in it, stay away from quick silver oil, might think about changing the oil pump, life span is 5-6 yrs and will fail without warning, or possibly an oil block off kit,there for u will have to pre-mix your gas. best of luck.

hollywood

Comment

Working...
        X