Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 900 zxi Ignition not working.

Hi,

I have a 95 900 zxi I purchased not too long ago. Put in a new battery and getting it ready for riding but it will not turn over when hitting the start button. When ignition bypassed turns over great, except something I noticed is there was lots of water coming out... Since it was "supposedly" winterized I figure this is not a good sign?

Hooked everything back up, and attempted again, when ignition pressed get a real slight click from the ignition system/box area in rear but nothing else. Not sure what I should take a look at next, as I'm not all that familiar with personal watercraft.

Thanks!

Re: 95 900 zxi Ignition not working.

Well, after cleaning several of the ignition wires, and hooking things back up and clearing the water out of the engine via the exhaust outlet, it now turns over via the ignition button. Although, I'm still concerned since it was full of water basically all winter. What specifically should I check out because of this, or do I just dry it out and then attempt to start? Just don't want to cause anymore internal damage than there already might be.

Comment

Working...
    X