kawasaki 1100 stx di overheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki 1100 stx di overheating?

i have pulled of my exhaust cleaned out all the passeges and put it back together took it out to the water and still overheating.now i have pulled off the head to look at the head gasket but the head gasket looks brand new but when i look at the water ports in the head it looks all corroded does anyone know what i can soak the head in to break the corrosion?when i take it out it is still pissing out the side but the water is really really really really hot does anyone have any suggestions for me to try i really would like to fix this ski so any help is greatly appreciated none of the water lines are plugged just the head has a lot of corrosion please someone help me!

Re: kawasaki 1100 stx di overheating?

this might work and it might not, do you have any automotive radiator shops near you? maybe the could boil it out like they do radiators, i have done it with compressed air and a metal coat hanger to get into the crevases and blow that crap out, try that and if anyone else has any idea's i would surly intertain them, good luck juanito

best,
    hollywood

Comment

Working...
    X