Kaw parts online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaw parts online

Where can I get 1991 Kaw 440 parts online? I would like to get a flywheel, gasket kit, elect box internal parts. Mostly I want to price them for the end of the seasons rebuilt/fixing. I haven't checked the dealer yet but I work a car dealer and I know how they are.

Thanks
    Chad
    Chad

I'm not aware of anyone selling Kaw parts online - www.buykawasaki.com has microfiche with part #'s, but no prices.

Comment

The former "RR-Jettech used to sell Kawasaki, but is now E-Powersports. Maybe try there- www.epowersports.com, be advised,, their page is goofy and takes forever to find a part. I only go there to look at parts diagrams.
      ***1100 Venture***<br />OE head mod-- by Riva Yamaha<br />Wiseco (+ .5mm)<br />True-welded crank<br />Riva F/A+ Jet kit<br />Boyeson Power reeds<br />Riva 1100 CDI<br />NGK plugs- BR8HS<br />R&D Aqua-Vein<br />Solas 14-21 Super Camber//Impros<br />Riva rideplate<br />Amsoil "AIO" @ 50:1 pre-mix, currently KLOTZ Ski-Craft<br />MOBIL-1 grease in the pump<br />Sears Diehard<br /><br /> Dream-meter shows 65---- GPS says 54.2 mph best, 9/14/02 @ 850 ft elevation

Comment

It appears that Kawasaki has a very restrictive reseller policy for their products. Only 'certified' dealers can sell genuine OEM parts; and Kawasaki does not promote or work with aftermarket manufacturers. However, their website is excellent for parts-breakdown, and they have a top-notch distribution network for getting the right part to the right customer ... on time!

Comment

I would NOT recommend EPowerSports. SERIOUS RIPOFF on the shipping.

I wanted to order a couple of fuel filters from them yesterday. I was going to order the disposable ones versus the one that you change the element in. My order was about $6 for two filters. Shipping was over $8.

RIPOFF!!!!! BIGTIME....

Can't believe anyone sellings stuff like that charging Infomercial Shipping Rates!!
          The amazing performed daily, miracles by appointment only!

Comment

I've ordered from EPowersports. The shipping was what I expected. I don't know how far they are from you, but their cost for a small box shipped UPS can range from $3 to $6 depending on how far across the country it has to go. Considering that they work on MUCH smaller margians than "brick and mortar" dealers, they and companies like them, have to make a dollar or two somewhere or they will not stay in business.

I have no affiliation with EPowersports and no reason to hype them, but I do some work in retail and can tell you that everyone wants everything for free. That is not how it works.

Dave
            RadioDave Rosenbloom

Comment

I don't want anything for free.....but I don't want somebody trying to lure me in with a low price on a product and BLAST me with an outrageous shipping charge.

These big mail order place get HUGE discounts on shipping and I am not going to spend $8.10 for shipping on two $3 items. That's sick....

It's a scam....Infomercial style!!!!!!
              The amazing performed daily, miracles by appointment only!

Comment

Working...
              X