oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil

i can run any tcw3 oil in a polaris slx 1200 right??????trying to find something i can use cheaper than actual polaris oil....thanx for the help

Re: oil

You can run any Synthetic.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

I run the Penzoil 100% synthetic stuff, does the trick :)

Comment

Walmart even has their Supertech name I believe which is a Tcw3 for a decent price. It comes in a gallon jug too.

Doug

Comment

it has to be synthetic??????when i got it it didn't have synthetic.....it's got dark green oil in it... does it really matter????? thanx
          Last edited by polarisslx1200; 05-19-2005, 11:28 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

I have no idea what was in it when you got it or what is in it now - but yes, it needs synthetic for long life, as do all the other big cc, high HP PWC 2 strokes.

Comment

to change my oil over to synthetic do i just run whats left of the tcw3 out or just pour in the synthetic when it gets really low or or is thier a drain plug somewhere or what do you recomend would be best???????any synthetic will do right???? full synthetic not a synthetic blend???????? thanx really appreciate it

Comment

Yes I would go full, and you should have no problem just refilling when you are very low.

Comment

ok then i'll just wait till it's super low and then fill it with synthetic.....thanx for the help..

Comment

My '00 Pro1200 has been fed Polaris Blue (non synthetic) since the day it came off the showroom floor and hasn't shown a sign of faltering in 6 years running, blows about 145-147 psi each cylinder.

Guess I should be shopping for that top end kit soon.:emoticont

Comment

Working...
                    X