No idle 94 polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idle 94 polaris

I recently bought a 94 polaris 750 froma private party in what seemed in good condition.It was started for me when I purchased it for a short time,so I took it home and waited for the right time to take it out.I took it the lake started it (with a little help from quick start) it didnt idle right away but with a few tries it idled for about one minute! i tried it again and it started right away (without quick start)but would die instantly.I tried this about 8 times and eventually the battery died !

Re: No idle 94 polaris

Originally posted by mac 1200
    I recently bought a 94 polaris 750 froma private party in what seemed in good condition.It was started for me when I purchased it for a short time,so I took it home and waited for the right time to take it out.I took it the lake started it (with a little help from quick start) it didnt idle right away but with a few tries it idled for about one minute! i tried it again and it started right away (without quick start)but would die instantly.I tried this about 8 times and eventually the battery died !
    If unit has been sitting long up you probably need to clean the carbs.If they have never been overhauled and the engine has good compression 120 psi.It would be a good investment.Complete overhaul with kits SBT part # 35-160
    replace needle valves and seats as well and your fuel valve and fuel filters.This may sound like alot but well worth the investment.
    Rayman

Comment

Working...
    X