super bn carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super bn carbs

I have a 95 750. I need to know what gram spring I need for my carbs. The carbs are stock and the ski motor is stock. I butchered my old springs attempting to set the prop off according to someone's suggestions.

Many thanks,

Greg

Re: super bn carbs

i have a box of springs, almost allways use the original springs.or i try till i find one that works. buy all three or go to your local shop and bum some from a tech. remember use correct n+seat. should be 2.0 make sure seat o-ring is sealing or you wont hold pressure.make sure your control arm is set correctly.you can fudge on this a little. i use a small straight edge and set them right at flush. itry to make sure they hold 10-15 psi on pop off guage. if they dont hold pressure buy new needle and seats. if they bleed off and dont hold pressure how can you get a decent pop off either. im not sure of the trick your buddy told you to do. maybe i dont want to know. soak it with wd-40before you pump it up. should pop off around 18-25 if memory holds true. if you try to make them absolutly perfect and even you might just pull your hair out. after carbs are all together recheck to see if they hold pressure. if not find the leak. there are people more qualified then myself. i only give you suggestion. good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X