This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sl 650 or sl 700 ?

i am looking at buying either a 95 sl 650 or a 96 sl700 both are in great shape.will ski is better.i know the 650 is a smaller engine but it is a 3-cylinder.i plan on running this ski hard and would like to be able to pump it up reliably.thanks

Re: sl 650 or sl 700 ?

not really the bikes for 'pumping up'. Just check the compression and do a test ride first.

Comment

my understanding is that the domestic engines like the 700 are much better, but i am no expert. i have a 94 sl 750 with the fuji engine. not too bad in stock form, but i have read that they don't like the added stress of aftermarket hi comp heads and such. Either way, the sl hull is the most fun that i have ever ridden. light and nimble. easy to toss around.

Comment

i have a 96 sl 700 and i love it it will actually make more horse power with out alot of work done on it and run really good i have put mechanical fuel injection on mine and that has been all it has ever had done but some impellor changes and would put it up against any stock 785 pro.

Comment

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X