Internal gears on trim motor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal gears on trim motor.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the internal gears only for a trim motor? I have checked a couple of sites but they list the entire assembly. I just need the gears.

Thanks

Re: Internal gears on trim motor.

Not absolutely sure there will be individual parts available ( as i don't know what your ride is), but check the following site:

www.ronnies.com

Go to purchase OEM parts, select your model and search through the diagrams to determine what the part numbers of the parts are that you need. Hopefully they'll have what you want. If not then i'd try ebay to see if you can get one off ebay that you can get the gears from.

Comment

I checked that site but I guess it would have been more helpful if I had said it is a Polaris SLX 1050. I hate to replace the whole thing just for some gears but it looks like that may be my only option. Thank anyway.

Comment

Check partsland.com - I think that trim motor is used in a lot of different models for many years. Then watch Ebay. If you can find one at this time of year you can probably get it real cheap.
        WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
        Skat Trak D-75 SS 6 Vein Pump
        Skat Trak 13/18 Swirl Impeller

Comment

Working...
        X