This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slx 780 Weak And Intermittent Spark

I HAVE A 95 780. I have had it for four years without a problem.While riding up north on it last it just died and would not restart. Brought it home replaced the spark plugs and battery and it started. I brought it out on the lake two days in a row and it ran fine, then it just died again. But i could restart it right away and as soon as open it up it would die. Symptoms just got worse, would start and die, start and run one to five minutes and die,start and die. I checked for gas, have plenty of that getting in there. Have brand new resistor plugs. Opened electrical box and inspected ,looks fine.Checked and disconnected tether stop switch, no help. Checked all grounds and added a battery to block ground,still no help. Has weak and intermittent spark while cranking over with plugs out. Could this mean that CDI is bad ? Can somebody PLEASE help me ? Its hot out and my ski is broken:(

Re: Slx 780 Weak And Intermittent Spark

The SBT Forums are for SBT Product Support ONLY. For all general PWC support/discussion, please post on www.pwctoday.com.

Thank you - SBT Mgt.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X