help/part diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help/part diagram

Little disappointed when I went out on the water today. As soon as I brought it out i knew something didnt feel right. When I pushed the throttle down half way everything was fine, the problem is when i wanted it full power it would just die out. My thoughts tell me its either fuel filter (clogged), dirty carborater (I'm hoping its not) or the fuel injector(not sure on this one). I'm gunna try and change the fuel filter but I cant find it, Thats why im lookingfor a part diagram. Does anyone know the process of cleaning out the carbs or should I leave that to the professionals. Also if anyone has some other suggestions on what it is I would appreciate it. Worst comes to worst I'll have to take it in but I wanna try and resolve the problem myself. Thanks

Re: help/part diagram

www.partsland.com for parts picturesSBT TechSection for Mikuni carb re-build.

Comment

Re: help/part diagram

Originally posted by ace4spd1135
      Little disappointed when I went out on the water today. As soon as I brought it out i knew something didnt feel right. When I pushed the throttle down half way everything was fine, the problem is when i wanted it full power it would just die out. My thoughts tell me its either fuel filter (clogged), dirty carborater (I'm hoping its not) or the fuel injector(not sure on this one). I'm gunna try and change the fuel filter but I cant find it, Thats why im lookingfor a part diagram. Does anyone know the process of cleaning out the carbs or should I leave that to the professionals. Also if anyone has some other suggestions on what it is I would appreciate it. Worst comes to worst I'll have to take it in but I wanna try and resolve the problem myself. Thanks
      Try looking on the Right side of the Boat Under the seat there should be 2 fuel filters that run along the side under there.

Comment

Working...
      X