1994 sl750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 sl750

I just got this Ski last week. I had it out yesterday and acording to the MFD it was only reving to about 4600 rpm. It didnt seem like it had the power it should.

The other problem I had is that it was either getting to much fuel or not enough, cause you would be going a long fine, and then it would bog down, but if i fluttered the throttle it would pick itself back up.

Any thoughts on this?

Ive checked compression. It has 120 across all 3. Ive checked all the reeds. they are all closed tight. I think I should go thought the carbs. Anyone know if they are the same from a SL650? If so i have a spare set that I could throw on and see if i get a difference.

Other things Ive noticed is that it has the filler neck update, and i dont see that auto cock thing. but does still have the factory fuel pump, so i think ill be looking for the updated one.

Re: 1994 sl750

Going through the carbs is a good idea. The 650s are the same check the jetting.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: 1994 sl750

Originally posted by Technical Support View Post
      Going through the carbs is a good idea. The 650s are the same check the jetting.
      Thanks, Im going to check them out this week, and water test again on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X