Question for Sealion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Sealion?

Hey do you still have that waterbox? Can I get some more information on it if you still have it? What brand, model, new/used, etc. Would I have to make any modifications to fit it in where my old exhaust is (as far as the plumbing). Thanks.

I have 2. One is a TDR the other is a Hot Seat. The TDR is louder than the Hot Seat one. I am currently using the Hot Seat. I'll sell either one for $60 plus shipping. They retail for around $140 to $150. They are both used but in perfect working condition and they will fit any Fuji engine except the Pro785.

Comment

I guess for my sake, I should choose the Hot Seat. I don't want to listen to my girlfriend and parents complian about the noise. How would you accept payment? Also, how much will shipping be. I am in Georgia with area code 31709.

Comment

Also, Cecil Samori has USED Boyesen reeds on the reed cages for $60.00 Is this a good deal or should I buy new for about 20 more. Have you ever had experience with him or his company? What do you think of a set up with O-P spiral dome heads, HSP waterbox, and Boyesen Pro Series reeds. I also saw a new box to adjust the ignition timing at Chopper City. What kind of RPM's and top speed will I see? This will be on the original impeller.

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: tomsl750 ]

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: tomsl750 ]</p>

Comment

I just bought a set of new Boyesen reeds from a polaris dealer for only $40 for the whole set. I can get you the number if you're interested.
          94 Polaris SL750<br />96 Tigershark Montego<br />99 Mustang GT Coupe<br />00 Mustang GT Conv.

Comment

I imagine shipping will be around $10. Contact me on e-mail at zoltan@gte.net and we can work it out. As far as the other items, Chopper City no longer has the cdi. I have never used the OP heads but they should give a bottom end boost. I do know that the OP head is 1 piece and ties all 3 cylinders together which is good. The downside is that if one cylinders is higher or lower by the smallest amount it can introduce a seizure from a leak. Back in 95 and 96 when people were using this head, some did have problems because of improper sealing. I would go the stock head mod route with an o-ring treatment. Contact George at http://www.hpt-sport.com for this mod. The reeds that stylin99 posted are a good price. I have never dealt with Samora's.

Comment

Working...
            X