How do I get it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get it.

I recently bought a brand new overstock 2001 SLH :D from a dealer. At the time of purchase he told me that it would come with a "Wave Pack Kit". Well I picked it up almost a month ago, no kit. the dealer has told me sveral times that the kits are on back order, but I do not really believe him. Did I forget to mention that the dealer is over 2 hours away from me.

My question is what should I do? Does anybody have a phone number to Polaris? Just talked to the dealer yesterday and he said that they (Polaris) is starting a new Wave pack kit promo, (unbelieveable to me they haven'y even filled the orders from the last promo). Can the dealer get me a kit from another dealer, then send him the one that I was supposed to get? Or is he just jerking me around, hoping that I will eventually go away? The purchase order states that I am to get the Kit.

I would call Polaris and see what they can do for you. Try 763-417-8650

Comment

Your Dealer is not pulling your leg the kits are backordered from Polaris, but I would wait on it, they are nice kits and everything included for you to go and ride your watercraft

Comment

i have been waiting too, dealer told me thursday that polaris is waiting on more of the beach towels to complete the wavepak.

rick

Comment

Very nice kit.

A friend and I picked up the last two our dealer had.

Items in the kit were nice quality too!

Comment

I LIVE THREE MILES FROM POLARIS HQS....ILL GOING BANG ON THEIR DOOR FOR YOU

Comment

Should I get one with my '00 SLX overstock. It is new.

Comment

Well I did get my kit about a week ago and I guess it's OK. Not really sure why I was so anxious to get it in the first place, now that I have it.

[img]smile.gif[/img] MATTSLTH, thanks for offering to knock on some doors for me. I live just slightly south of you in the Med city. Could you clue me in as to some of the better places to ride up around you? Not to manyy choices around here .

John not sure if you are going to get a kit with yours. I guess you will need to talk to your dealed to find out if you do.

Comment

I also bought an '01 Virage TXI and didn't get the wave pack. I got sick of waiting and had my dealer give me the individual items from his inventory and order any missing items. So far I am still waiting for 3 itmes. Also did any of you receive the $200- rebate. I didn't so I asked my dealer and he told me that the rebate was sent to him and that he gets to keep it because it was included in the price of my deal. Well of course he never told me such a thing when we were negotiating the deal. So after sitting in his office for 2 hours and refusing to leave he finally told me to go to his parts dept and take $200- worth of merchandise. So I took 5 gallons of Synthetic Gold Oil at $31.99 each and an anchor and a tow rope. I'm satisfied but I still think the dealer was a jerk for trying to steal my $200-

Comment

Working...
                  X