98 SLX/SLXH SEAT COVER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 SLX/SLXH SEAT COVER?

Does anyone know if there is a one piece slip cover that will cover the gap between the two seat sections on a 98 SLXH? (same as the 98 SLX models.)The gap is right where I sit when cruising, and the rear section side tabs tend to hook my legs when sliding back and forth when riding hard. My 97 XL1050 has a nice one piece seat, so it poses no problems. Also, how are the Hydroturf replacement seat covers to install? If I can't find a slip cover, I'll probably have to recover the stock seats before too long, they are starting to tear because of the above. Thanks, Paul

Isn't there 2 seat latches on the SLXH? You remove the small seat section and then the larger section. If I remember correctly and this is the case, you can't cover the seat as a 1 piece because you won't be able to remove the seat?

Comment

Yes, there is a latch for each section. What I am hoping to find is a removable slip on cover that mimics a one piece seat when on, but comes off for access to the engine bay.

Comment

You might want to contact your Polaris dealer about a recall on your SLXH seat. Some of them came apart , and Polaris replaced them with a one piece seat.

Comment

Thanks for the recall info- the back seat base on my boat has cracked somewhat on the sides.

Comment

Working...
          X