02 Genesis I lock/unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 Genesis I lock/unlock code

Please Help ! I just purchased a repo Genesis I 02 and it is unlocked now, but no manuals to assit me in putting my own code or checking there is one already programmed. If I press the button to lock then I will not be able to unlock. Does anyone no a work around or anything to assist?
    Eli

There is a way to do it, but I have never seen it published on the web - hopefully someone will post it for you. The Yamaha is no secret, and only the Honda and Sea-Doo's require you to visit the dealer...the best systems, IMO.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Thank You for the hope....I understand that it is not something to be posted on a message board, but am hoping somebody will email me or something.....The Dealers are closed tomorrow and by the time I finished with the paper work with the bank today it was after 5 and they were closed....ope some can help here so that I can go riding tomorrow...Eloy
      Eli

Comment

From all the reports I've seen, the VAST majority of owners never set it in the first place, and it's always the factory default. If you have the owners manual, it will show you the code.
        SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
        We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
        Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Npe...It did not come with any manuals at all...I was able to download th eparts manual, but not owners nor could I buy it online to download either.....
          Eli

Comment

The factory code is 1234. If it is different it wont let you lock it or unlock it.

Comment

Working...
            X