Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever haerd of this about pumps????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever haerd of this about pumps????

ok i pulled my bilge pump out because everytime i hit my button on the handlebars it wouldn't run....i proceeded to put the wire to a battery and it worked... i called the dealer and asked them why...do i have a bad button on the bar or what and he said just replace my bilge pump because it's drawing to much current thats why it won't operate in the ski....he said with everything else on the system it's not getting enough current to work he said he's seen it a 100 times....what do you think?????? any and all info is greatly appreciated...wanna get this prob fixed before i hit the water....don't wanna have to swim back if a problem arises

brian is this guy right????is my pump bad??????

Comment

I actually have no idea, I have never heard of that.
      SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
      We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
      Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

how do i find out...or what would you do????i never took on any water last year but i'd hate to start taking water and not be able to get rid of it....i appreciate your patience with me...i don't know alot about these but i am trying to learn as much about them as i can as fast as i can

Comment

There are some other guys on here with more detailed Polaris experience than me - they'll chime in when they get a chance...
          SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
          We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
          Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Have you opened up the electrical box and checked the fuses in there? If you have and they are OK you should then check the switch on the HBars. There is a check for it in the service manual. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X