1992 Seadoo SP (587)- Hoses are not connected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Seadoo SP (587)- Hoses are not connected

I just installed a rebuilt short block in a 1992 Seadoo SP with Rotax 587 engine. I bought the craft used and with a siezed engine. I am ready to fire up but I have a couple of questions since some hoses had been disconnected before I began. I installed an oil block off kit. Now, I have a small 1/4 inch hose connected to the bottom of the exhaust pipe that appears to be the right length and size to connect to the top of the exhaust pipe bleed discharge. I checked a shop manual and it shows the hose from the top of the exhaust connected to the bleed connection in the rear. I did not have a hose long enough to connect there and the bleed connection is actually been blocked. Could I be correct that the bleed hose at the top of the exhaust pipe connects to a hose connection on the bottom of the exhaust pipe.

Second, I have another 1/4" hose ( about 3 feet long) connected to the air intake vent box in the rear of the craft. Where would this hose connect on the engine?
    Last edited by rbowman5; 07-25-2004, 11:25 PM. Reason: clarify model

Re: 1992 Seadoo SP (587)- Hoses are not connected

www.hlsm.com has online diagrams.
    SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
    We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
    Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Re: 1992 Seadoo SP (587)- Hoses are not connected

Battery vent hose to rear air intake. 1/4" Hose on top of pipe and head to two pissers under the tow hook in the rear.
      Bill O'Neal <br>
      WCM
      <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Working...
      X