oil block off kit 98 xpl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil block off kit 98 xpl

im reading that when i install the block off kit i need to leave the oil bath line connected. Theres only one hose coming from the oil reservoir to the oil pump. I dont see anything going to any type of oil bath. am i missing something or does this mean the 951 doesnt use an oil bath and i can get rid of the oil reservoir?
    98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Re: oil block off kit 98 xpl

correct, the 951 does not have an oil bath. zig
    please visit my link with pics of my many parts for sale

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/radracingpics/my_photos

email radracingpwc@aol.com

Comment

beautiful.. sounds like theres gonna be an auction on ebay for an oil pump, and reservoir.. I wonder if i can put some type of storage in that area
      98 Seadoo XP L, 04 Seadoo RXP, 96 Seadoo HX HTTP://community.webshots.com/album/109056464fXgNkM

Comment

How about a reserve fuel tank?
        Any technology, sufficiently advanced, will appear as magic.

Comment

sounds like a good idea.. I wonder if i can reuse the oil reservoir as a fuel tank???

Comment

I would not try to use the oil tank as a fuel tank because the type of fitting coming from the tank. If it were to pop out and leak, you would be riding a powder keg......... Kaboom!
            Bill O'Neal <br>
            WCM
            <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

lol good way to put it.. Bill your awesome

Comment

Working...
              X