Can I Or Can I Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Or Can I Not

Can I get whatever it is to make it so i can steer my 1998 Seadoo GSX Limted when the power is off or no and is there a way so i can have it shoot the big roster tail in the air on it too or no?
    SeaDoo GSX Limted 1998

Seadoo XP 1996

Seadoo XP 1994 Twin Carb

Re: Can I Or Can I Not

I dont know about the rooster tail BUT there is no way to steer a ski with the power off. PWCs depend on the thrust from the nozzle as a means to steer. Basic physics dictate that the action-reaction process is in effect. Water exits the nozzle one direction and the ski moves in the opposite direction. Even if you managed to put a small rudder on the nozzle, it wouldnt do hardly anything measurable to help steer without any power applied.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSkiRider721
      Can I get whatever it is to make it so i can steer my 1998 Seadoo GSX Limted when the power is off or no?
      Off-Power steering:
      www.cobrajetsteering.com
      I have never used nor spoken to anyone that has used this...
      I make no claims as to it's effectiveness.

Originally posted by JetSkiRider721
      Is there a way so i can have it shoot the big roster tail in the air on it too or no?
      I know people who have drilled and tapped their pump and run a tube out for a rooster tail. I think they normally use 1/4" or 3/8" tubing. I wouldn't do it.

Comment

I remember seeing little rudders for sale somewhere a long time ago. I agree with Taz though, I don't see them being very effective.

Comment

I have seen and used the Cobra Steering, it actually works. With no power though, you still have miminal control, but better than stock. The main time you have control is when you cut your power at a higher speed, you can still really manuver thae craft. OH, and with the steering installed, it handles on RAILS at high speed.
          Dan Solie -
          04 RXP (the "Instigator")
          94 xp (freestyle mods)
          95 xp (faster than the 94)
          JS550 (the toothpick & the loaner)

For FREE Seadoo Manuals - Click HERE!!!!

http://www.tripleateam.com/water/v/U...ery/Dan-Solie/

**** Please do not PM me. I don't do PM's.... Please post your question on the correct forum so that all can see and learn. Thanks! ****

Comment

See this Link for adding the Rooster Tail

http://server1.sbtontheweb.com/forum...hlight=rooster

Comment

Working...
            X