what will fit my ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will fit my ski

i have heard that i can take the duel setup from like an older xp and it will fit on my ski. also heard the same about the exhaust. are there other parts out there that will fit that will give my motor a lil more power? did the xp come with better exhaust mainly because of the duel carb setup?? i would imagine so but am i correct in saying so. thanks for all the help

Re: what will fit my ski

It won't fit if you have a Kawasaki 440........ Might help if you told us what ski you are planning on swapping parts to and from.
    Bill O'Neal <br>
    WCM
    <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

oh yeah it is a 96 spi

Comment

A 1996 SPi has a 587 motor. Any dual carb and exhaust system from any other 587 white motor will bolt right up and work on your motor. You will also need a 147 degree rotary valve and the shorter muffler from the XP.
        Bill O'Neal <br>
        WCM
        <a href="http://www.watercraftmagic.com"

Comment

Jake if you need the shorter muffler I have one I can sell you. Just email me and I also have paypal.

Comment

where could one get this kn filter for the 580 and what benifet would i see.also would some cheap sponsons for a 90 sp do any thing for handling or is it limited by hull design. I used to have a 94 spx.

Comment

www.watercraftmagic.com - Bill's store.
              SBT Tech Support is here to help with your problems.
              We try to answer each question quickly and accurately.
              Please do not use Private Messaging for Tech Support, use the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X