overheating buzzing 95 spx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overheating buzzing 95 spx

i took my ski out on saturday ran great....went out today ran great was out buzzing around then came back to shore.....about 5-10 mins later my machine was buzzing.....overheating buzzer......check intake nothing clogging it........so i let sit for a while ........while wife sunbath........oh yeah i unhooked the wire to stop the buzzing.....around and hour later hook wire back on no buzzing........started it check to see water coming out the two blank tube in rear.it was..........so wife and i packed up and took off ....ran find had water coming out the spouts in back.......drove about 2-3 miles back no problem got to ramp cool.....went to get truck and trailer....when i got back wife says it's buzzing again.........can anyone help me out?
    i did change spark plugs then gap ....the old one weren't gap correctly...to what the spec said......
    pat

Re: overheating buzzing 95 spx

might try giving it a good flush. was the ski idling while you went to get the trailer? if its overheating while idling for a while, i would think it may just need a good flush

Comment

Re: overheating buzzing 95 spx

no machine was shut down......maybe the gap.......

Comment

Working...
      X