blocked off oil line pemixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blocked off oil line pemixing

all i did was to pinch off the oil line to the pump....left all hoses hooked up...also unhook cable to oil lever....just pinched the one....i've run to full tanks of gas thru it and no problems..........but i did have one problem...this past weekend took ski out ran great........when i was beached...hadn't been running for over 10 minutes....all of a sudden the buzzer started buzzing.....
    i did put new plugs in and gap to spec......old plug had a larger gap....could this have cause it or is the sensor going bad.......i did ride it back to the boat ramp with no problem ........it did start to buzz again....it even buzz when i removed the lanyard............

Re: blocked off oil line pemixing

ENGINE OVERHEATS
    OTHER OBSERVATION POSSIBLE CAUSE REMEDY Monitoring beeper sounds continuously• Restricted jet pump water intake • Check/clean • Cooling system restriction • Check/flush, refer to section 01-03 • Grounded temperature sensor or sensor wire • Check/repair/replace
    From the manual hope it helps

Comment

thainks....................
      is there a way tocheck the overheating sensor?

Comment

You have a faulty heat sensor. Replace it.
        Bill O'Neal, owner of Watercraft Magic in Glendora California, www.watercraftmagic.com

Comment

Working...
        X